Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Something New

A coworker became a first time Grandma, and this is what I put together. She has an entire nursery set up for the baby. Scrappy pink, and Boyds Bears!
And my first attempt at free hand fans. I see all the errors, but I really like this process. I need to get together another project to have ready for the cooler nights.

Wait, I have a queen size quilt for DD and DSIL for Christmas. I can do both. Yah, right!


The letters were from Toynas blog, she has taken them down now - but her books should be out soon. Its on my Christmas wish list aready. And it will be #1 on my Birthday List if its out by the first week of November.
Can you see the fan quilting - not a great picture. I need to work on that.






1 comment:

Lori said...

What an adorable quilt! I love your free hand fans!! I wish I was brave enough to try it.