Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hand work challenge


Bonnie Hunter is having an hour a day challenge, and here is my hand work project.  Just a little old quilt of bright squares.  

IMG_2203 
Really,   Ok so maybe not so little.  But I like it and I have a spare room with a bed and no quilt for it.   So until I win the lotto or we can stop supplementing our kids live, its hand quilt my tops or tie them. 

And I’m not ready to tie these quilts.

IMG_2204
So for now I sit and quilt – good thing I like to be warm because in the summer my husband cranks up the air and in the winter I have him stoke the fire.  My little corner of peace and quite  (never mind that thread on the chair…)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

D, that does look like a cozy place to work. And that quilt brightens the space up so nicely. Love the colors!

Cynthia in urban Oregon said...

Very comfy! And I love the bright quilt!