Sunday, March 21, 2010

Playing in the dirt

One Jiffy Greenhouse, ok peet pots and a plastic box to hold in the moisture.



60 cents of new seeds and last years tomatos. The tomatos are not anything special, but they were good. So we have save the seed again. Its not that hard at all, just dry them on a paper towel. The tough part is keeping finding the seeds in March to replant.



I keep them in a labeled envelope in the kitchen. Yes I move them around all winter, one day I will find something to keep them in. I'm thinking the envelope box - WOW it is amazing how obvious it is when you start typing. but I digress.....



We are planting 6 - 10 tomato plants, 4 green peppers, 6 basil plants and 2 parsley plants. There will be carrots, salad mix, onions, potatos, a few squash, peas and beans, but those are planted in the garden.







Sunday - March 21 - one week old. Its not really dirt - but its a start.


No comments: