Friday, June 25, 2010

Another new toy

I finally found a featherweight in good condition that I can afford. When I sent my daughter a pic her reply was: "Are you done for awhile now?" She seems to beleive 3 antique machines in 9 months is a little much. I dont know what she's talking about!

I really wanted to pay alittle less, but then again I never thought I would be able to afford something in this condition!

The decals look like they are brand new! I think there are only 3 or 4 little scratches. And the case has small dings on 2 coroners.


So the next question is: Do I want to use it? Or should I save it and try to find one that is truly used?

Then I could use that one??


I think John will loose it if I suggest getting another one.

And what do you think Jacki response would be????

Maybe I should wait. maybe......

No comments: