Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stuffed Shells - the end of a busy day

John had knee surgery yesterday. And as a result I have been cooking. I like to cook, but I want to get some things done for Christmas.

I did put in a bit of effort on tonight's dinner but I also had help.

While I mixed up some marinara sauce, Tony cooked the shells and stuffed them with meat that John had mixed and froze a few weeks ago.
I however can NOT leave things alone. I added a chunck of fresh motz and some sharp cheader on top.

Live is just better with cheese. So it follows that life is More Better with More CHEESE. hee hee
And while I had the kitchen trashed making candy, cookies and bagles I whipped up some FRESH Bread to go with the pasta.
We should have had a salad with this. Maybe tomorrow. I'm tired.

Tomorrow: Wrap presents, clean out woodstove, make shopping list for holiday meals and maybe get a quilt bound?

No comments: