Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quilt Labels…

I know that quilts should all have labels. Most of mine are luck to get a signature and year on them. I am NO good at any of this. I have a difficult time coming up with the text, I have terrible hand writing, and I have no easy way to make them.


Now I there is a new baby quilt to make, word is one of my coworker’s wife is due at the end of summer, and Tony’s birthday quilt is bound. So….. if I’m going make labels now’s the time.


I am planning to spend some time designing a couple of labels and see about printing them on my ink jet printer. I know that they should be set with some liquid and/or heat. I’m putting my daughter the chemist on it. She should be able to come up with something inexpensive to use.


And because a post is just BORING without a pic – here is Tony’s quilt “Holes in the Barn”. I think its pretty appropriate for him, he’s just a farm boy at heart.


tQuilt

No comments: