…. and will be delivered Wednesday. I think the baby is due in early to mid July, but its going now.
I am quilting a Christmas quilt now, well not NOW – it was 90 degrees today. but that is my hand work, so I may have to move back to the hand cathedral windows for the summer hum…
I have tomorrow off too, maybe I will work on the boarders for Mom’s Christmas present. A pieced TABLECLOTH see it below – 2 post back. That what she wants!
and for something totally different…..
Facts about The killing of Osama Bin Laden:
1) Fugitive for 19 years. Hunted by Saudi Arabia , Interpol, Scotland Yard, Mossad, and the CIA.
2) CIA was looking for him for last 14 years. Found him twice and lost him twice. Cost $1.8 Billion
3) CIA had 4 directors over this time period, 1997- 2011. All failed to capture Bin Laden.
4) Obama appoints Leon Panetta son of Italian immigrants as new CIA director April 28th, 2011
5) Mr. Panetta calls in a few favors from friends in New York, New Jersey & Las Vegas on April 29th 2011.
6) They plan a raid over some espresso and cannolis April 30th, 2011. Decide to dress as Navy Seals.
7) Bin Laden is killed (not captured or held for trial) and the body is dumped at sea May 1, 2011. (also known as “swimming with the fishes” in Italian folklore)
8) Job done in less then 100 hours: Reward $25,000,000
9) Estimated savings of not having a trial $200,000,000.
10) Shop Italian