Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One busy holiday

This is what I saw when I went to feed this morning.IMG_0098

and look at some upclose!    UGH…..

IMG_0097   IMG_0100

John, a 21 year retried veteran was going to hang out at the burn pile with a beer and get rid of some of the brush today.   But I took a long look at the goat barn, and I he took pity on me.

IMG_0104   IMG_0108 

How do they get so much bedding under the bench?

IMG_0110   IMG_0130

Lots of pics in progress – but I forgot to take one of the end results.IMG_0133

But I did get one right before we started to clean up. 

IMG_0129    IMG_0112

The dogs idea of help, Maggie stayed in the shade, while Morgan tried to get the squirrel  out of the spool.  Notice Tigger is missing – she is probably sleeping on our bed!IMG_0134

We did make time to cook dinner, beef kabobs, grilled veggies, corn on the cob, homemade potato salad (yes that IS homemade – I save all deli containers)  – and I did NOT finish that bottle, but I wanted to!

No comments: