Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baking

This morning I was up at 5:30am.

I don't know why I was awake! So I started with bagels. And leftover Cranberry sauce.

This is really Good and EASY to wipe up! You can find the receipe at Farm Bell Recipes along with so much more.


After I was done with the bagels, I realized I had not had good bread since BEFORE I left for Florida over 2 week ago.

So off to the cupboard. Here is were I keep a few recipes that I just can NOT remember.

One day I will add cork squares to the inside of this door and be able to keep more than 2 or 3, but for now this works. :)


The house is cold, except for the family room, so that is were I let the dough rise. Here it is ready for butter and into the oven.


Tonight John made wounderful stuffed shells, and there was fresh bread. Yum!

No comments: