Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quilt A.D.D. Update

It's only Tuesday and the next mystery clue for Roll, Roll Cotton Boll will not be posted till Friday. So I started Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Christmas Lights sew-a-long. I have 3 gold Star Blocks to go and an ISSUE with the red Lights Blocks.

NO more red check material left. This was a large thrift store shirt. I had figured the yardage requirement and knew a large shirt would be large enough.

BUT, I did NOT check all the pieces before I started cutting and sewing and it seems I had used one of the right front panles for another project. UGH!

I'm thinking the four cornors will have a different 'red'.

On the HGTV boards I joined in a Christmas Stocking Swap. I have never made a stocking before. This is tonights project - I am going to quilt the top.


And while I'm sewing up the block above and setting the stocking, my chair was busy. lol

No comments: