Wednesday, November 10, 2010

They owe us all an APOLOGY!


I can NOT believe a publishing company takes pictures off the internet to use in there online and PRINT offerings! What were they thinking!!!!!!

I have been a subscriber to Countyside Publications for many years. The subscriptions are cancelled and the link removed from my favorites!

In the November/December 2010 issue of Dairy Goat Journal a photo from the blog Chickensintheroad.com was used without permission.

I WILL NOT BE A PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION OR READ ANY OF THEIR PUBLICATIONS UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED!!!! Not only do I think they need to make this right with the blog owner but I beleive they owe ALL their customers an apology!

At the very least they need to give her a SETTLEMENT payment for the mistake made AND promote her site with links and an apology in a letter from the editor.

Your can write to the editor at csyeditorial@tds.net to let them know how your feel.

No comments: