Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Day Off

More crawling on the floor. Baby quilts are much easier but fighting the dogs for the floor is always a interesting!

First lets trim up the batting. What a waste, all I have in the house is a package for a queen size quilt. I can get 2 small quilts from this, then I will have to piece the scraps.



Next I am going to pin this. The kids and their dogs will be comming Friday for the weekend, so NO batting can show - Addy loves to pull apart batting!



I don't think I'm going to get a design wall in IL, so I have been making do. Here is a piece of muslin with my latest blocks.

Somethings not right! Funny how I looked at this completed block for over 3 hours and never noticed the error. Pin it to the wall and take a picture, NOW all I see is the error. More unsewing....



Don't beleive if for a minute! When I sit down she will be right there with that ball for more play.

No comments: