Monday, February 1, 2010

Bread from Indiana


I have been busy for the last 4 weeks with Bread. While wandering the web I found the Front Porch Indian - and then I found Nanny's White Bread. Well I have been making it every week for 4 week. Well 3 week of white bread and this week I made Wheat Bread. Next week I will be adding honey - John and Tony want it a little sweeter. Will let you know...



Here is week 3 - white bread with bad yeast. The jar said Nov '10 - but it LIED!


This week I tried Wheat Bread. I used 2/3 of the flour as Wheat and the last 1/3 all purpose flour. Needed to add more water. My goal this week is to rework the ing list and post it when I get it right.


PS: Try Christine's Easy Christmas Toffee we had 2 batches over the holidays.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol I think you forgot to stuff a loaf of this yummy looking bread in with your blocks ;)
M