Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Well this is what I did on Superbowl Sunday. Oh and I made some white bread that turned out GREAT!


This is my Stash Bowl Mystery with one 3in border. John really likes this, and he was suppose to get another quilt for Christmas. But that is officially a UFO. So if I can figure out a quick border block, its his. I really need something about 8 to 10 inches to get it large enough for him. hum....
pattern I found on the internet last night, but they constructed it VERY different from me. The orange has little lizards that are soooo cute. I have 2 more blocks started, and all the pieces cut, but it will also need sashing and borders.

I have "bonus" tringles from both the orange points and large points. I dont know if I will use them for sashing but I think I have an idea for the last border.

I would say a pretty productive Sunday.

The evenings this week will have to be used to do all the things that I just ignored today. At least I got the shopping done Saturday.

No comments: