Thursday, February 11, 2010

sad day

Ok, there are a lot of worse things in life, but right now I want to feel sorry for myself!!!

Rosey is Sick - she is in need of repairs. NOW!


I don't know if you can tell by the photo, but the wire that start at the "Posts" (I don't know thats what John called them - I think....) Anyway, the ends are frayed and I have been told these are BETTER than the other end that is connected to the motor!

A LITTLE HISTORY:
I joined a yahoo group when I started looking for a machine, and I have read about how most of these machines need re-wiring but you know me - never was one to follow directions. Well after 2 baby quilts and a scrap quilt that just keeps growing, John was home tonight when I read yet another warning about wiring.

Just for fun I asked him to take a look - and with one screw removed this is what he found.

I took off Friday so that I would have 4 days to get things done. I had considered going up to visit Jacki, but she has a party and that left LOTS of me time.

I could go shop for John's B-day present, get the kids taxes done and cut up some fabric so I'm ready when Rosy is better.

Really thou, I'm not big on the responsible adult thing.

Maybe I can find something new to cook for supper. hummmmm

No comments: